type='image/x-icon'/> 2011 Game Releases

Thursday, February 10, 2011

2011 Game Releases

I really hope now that Zipper took back the Socom title that they can change it back from the piece of shit the last installment turned out to be.  Back in the day, Socom used to be a strategic team based game.  The last installment proved the user needed no skill and it was just a "spray and pray".  BRING BACK THE OLD MAPS ZIPPER!!  Scheduled release date is April 19, 2011.



Little information has been released about Hitman 5.  Rumors are that it's scheduled to be out this year on XBOX and Playstation 3 consoles.  I'm super excited about this one.  It's been a while since Blood Money, five years or so, and I can't wait to get back to being Agent 47.




Dual wielding two unique weapons and the ability to use human body shields?  Max Payne 3 is due out this year and is another title I look forward to.  I wouldn't call the series my favorite of all time, but they were fun games and served their purpose.  There was good content and a fair amount of gameplay.

No comments:

Post a Comment