type='image/x-icon'/> World of Warcraft Cataclysm

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

World of Warcraft Cataclysm

This is by far the worst expansion by Blizzard yet.  I was a solid player for over two years.  I was hoping for something fun and exciting but instead I got more of the same.  I will give Blizzard credit for some better quests.  There was some new interactivity that made leveling somewhat bearable.  Unfortunately, that's about all there was to offer.  The crafting has become a joke.  Anything decent I can craft without chaos orbs has PVP stats plastered all over it.  So basically when someone hits 85, they are forced to wear this horrid PVP gear just to meet the minimum "gear score" requirements to enter heroics. 
I read on the forums all the time about people complaining about how hard the new heroics are.  Well yes and no.  Your chances of getting a good group in the LFD tool are slim to none.  So one bad apple ruins the bushel.  Unfortunately, with the 45 minutes que times and the time it takes to get through these things, it takes about two hours to do one heroic.  I don't mind a challenge, but I don't have all day to get some fake Valor points.

No comments:

Post a Comment