type='image/x-icon'/> Gamers Corner Question of the Day

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Gamers Corner Question of the Day

All you fellow gamers out there...What's your favorite game genre to play?

As I mentioned in a previous blog, I prefer horror genre, followed by action/adventure, and an occasional puzzle game.  Being a World of Warcraft junkie for close to three years I definitely got my fill of MMO's.  I still occasionally play Wizard 101though.  For a game designed for kids, it's probably one of the better designed MMO's for its kind.  I've tried Toontown and Pirates of the Caribbean but it seems that the community is lacking.  I rarely see anybody when I log in those games.  Maybe it has to do with the fact of getting dc'd constantly.  I still don't get how a game can charge someone to play when it's so poorly designed.

1 comment:

  1. Toontown and Pirates wasn't always that bad. I don't know what happened, but I revisited those games recently and that's when I noticed the lag and dc's. I also remember Toontown being run off a .exe not some plug-in, but maybe I'm wrong.

    ReplyDelete